Get Active Protection with Oxafence Mask Spray.
This bundle includes one pack of Waire™ P2 4-pack and one Oxafence Mask Spray 30ml. Purchase together and save.
Oxafence Mask Spray provides quick-acting and long-lasting protection from COVID-19 and FLU viruses.
- Starts working immediately
- Inactivates 99.9% of the COVID-19 virus on masks in 30 minutes
- Inactivates 95% of the FLU virus on masks in 30 minutes and 99.99% in two hours
- Provides ongoing protection from the COVID and FLU viruses for 24 hours
- Suitable for use on Waire™ P2
- Not available for sale or supply outside New Zealand
- For more information, see our FAQ.
The Waire™ P2 respirator is designed to give you the best protection in hazardous environments.
- Delivers certified P2 level protection under AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices. BSI certificate number: BMP 733440
- The AS/NZS 1716 P2 protection level delivers equivalent performance and protection as any other certified respirator that is marked N95/KN95/KF94.
- Uses wool-based HELIX™ Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- 4-point head straps ensure secure fit and comfort.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- Not available for shipment to the USA, Canada and UK.
The masks continue to give great protection and comfortable to wear. The spray does make them damp - they need to be sprayed for some time before wearing them. It is hard to say how the spray is working, but does add more protection.
As a big fan of both the Brezys invest in the gold standard Waite for those max security situations. Extra spray when pushed for say long flights. Tiny quantity though.
Great, I thought being a careful Lanaco mask re-user. Until I got it and read the instructions. 12 pumps are required to spray a mask. This saturated my perfectly dry and clean used mask and I had to put it aside.
Being a very small bottle, I determined I would not get that many masks done. Easier just to replace them.
I do love the Waire P2 masks, as a full time glasses wearer, I find them perfect and comfortable with an easy yet tight fit achievable over my nose.
Pity everyone doesn’t use them.
Hi Paul, thanks for your response.
Just letting you know, we have also launched a 120 mL Oxafence spray bottle which is more economical for long-term use.
This can be found on this product page: https://shop.lanaco.co.nz/collections/oxafence-mask-spray/products/oxafence-mask-spray
We appreciate the feedback.
Thanks from the Lanaco Team