Make your cloth mask safer with HELIX.iso+™ - Double Protection drop-in filters.
- HELIX.iso+™ filters are compatible with most cloth masks that accommodate a replaceable filter and can be cut to shape. It is recommended to replace the filter as often as possible and should be disposed of safely.
- Offers Level 2 (highest) performance under the new ASTM F3502-21 standard for Barrier Face Coverings, meaning easier breathing and greater protection.
- Uses wool-based HELIX™ Filter Technology for greatest breathability. Any organic markings are harmless and are proof of the filter’s natural origin.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
Follow this link to find sewing partners that sell compatible cloth masks or sew your own by following our sewing template.
I wore these filters with P2 masks but thse filters can be used in mask for peace of mind of having added protection. Made from New Zealand wool they are easy to breath in and enviormentally friendly. You cut them to suit size of mask.Highly reccomend using them under masks. Fantastic customer service from Kylie
I purchased two packets of the Helix.iso+tm double protection drop-in filters two weeks ago and now feel safe when I venture out. If it's good enough for our New Zealand Commonwealth Games athletes then it's good enough for me.
These are the second filters Lanaco I have bought. This time I ordered the double protection filters because of the higher incidence of variants in the community. Easy to cut to size and fit. I wear glasses and find they work well with them.
Easy to breath while also giving that added protection and can cut to suit mask shape.
Good to have a reliable quality NZ product with useful info about the protection. Easy to wear and breathe through. Tried the pattern provided and gave up and used a pattern from internet which I had used for my mask collection. Would have have been helpful to indicate which side of filter faces inward - fluffy or smoother side. It was not obvious to me and now on my original one I get fluffy bits in my mouth. NB I was using a brand name high quality quilt fabric on both sides of mask.