The Waire™ P2 respirator is designed to give you the best protection in hazardous environments.
- Delivers certified P2 level protection under AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices. BSI certificate number: BMP 733440
- The AS/NZS 1716 P2 protection level delivers equivalent performance and protection as any other certified respirator that is marked N95/KN95/KF94.
- Uses wool-based HELIX™ Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- 4-point head straps ensure secure fit and comfort.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- Not available for shipment to the USA, Canada and UK.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
Love these masks, comfortable,easy to breath while also have peace of mind having added protection
The masks are fine, quite comfortable, seal well and okay breathability. I had a problem getting them delivered by NZ Post and Kylie couldn’t have done more for me to ensure I got them before my flight. Massive thanks
These look very similar to the Brezy Masks, and are just as comfortable. The head straps fit me well. I like the fact that I can release the upper strap when outside, and let the mask hang around my neck, until I return indoors. Much less fussing to replace mask correctly, and I don't have to look for the mask in my handbag.
Only negative is the attachment of the elastic straps to the mask, these have come away, so I have had to staple them back! I wish they were more strongly attached. Like buying a NZ product.
I like the fit, and feel as sure as possible that there isn't places for the virus to get in around the sides or top
bought for my husband who is a teacher, he prefers this model as more comfortable but could not wear these as they make him feel breathless. Gave away to a friend who finds them more useful.