The Brezy™ Mask has incredibly high breathability as well as high protection, and is ideal for wearing in the community, commuting or even while cleaning or gardening.
- Offers Level 2 (highest) performance under the new ASTM F3502-21 standard for Barrier Face Coverings, meaning easier breathing and greater protection.
- Uses wool-based EcoStatic® Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- Dual head straps ensure secure fit and comfort.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- Available in two sizes: M/L and S/M. The M/L size is designed to fit most adults and the S/M size is designed to fit kids 8+, teenagers and petite adults.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
My wite and I bought these masks particularly for our flights to UK and return. Comfortable good quality mask for wearing over long periods spoilt by the breaking of several straps mid flight. The straps appear to be glued on and because they need to be stretched to fit over the head they need stronger fixing than those that fit over the ears.
Have used it during our last visit to USA. Very comfortable and most important protection was very good
Wonderful to have the smaller size masks now. Fits people with smaller heads including my mum. Thanks!
Generally happy with the mask, but the straps could be shorter/tighter - more like the Waire P2.
This style is comfortable, fits well, has excellent coverage, and is much easier to breathe thru than the N95 types available.
Very practical, as mask can easily and quickly be removed as needed by releasing the top strap. The mask then sits around the neck, ready to be worn again when needed. No chance of misplacing it and it saves time.