The Waire™ P2 respirator is designed to give you the best protection in hazardous environments.
- Delivers certified P2 level protection under AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices. BSI certificate number: BMP 733440
- The AS/NZS 1716 P2 protection level delivers equivalent performance and protection as any other certified respirator that is marked N95/KN95/KF94.
- Uses wool-based HELIX™ Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- 4-point head straps ensure secure fit and comfort.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- Not available for shipment to the USA, Canada and UK.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
Very comfortable to wear. However straps break where attached, easily. We have added glue to every one of our large order.
At last, a good mask that goes round the back of the head. My hearing aids are grateful. Did need to strengthen the strap connection with a couple of stitches.
What a great mask. Fits really well, comfortable and air flow through the mask is excellent. Thank you
these are great, but I did have to sew all of mine up before they would fit, and that's quite fiddly! I wear a "teen" or "small adult" size in some other masks, or have to tighten adult straps on others still. once they did fit, they had a better seal than any other P2s I've ever worn, but it was definitely a pain :)
I'd also like to see an option for these with ear loops, since I have quite a lot of very curly hair and some days the over-the-head elastic isn't ideal for a quick run to the shops.
I feel confident in the P2 mask that I have the best protection on offer. The fit is very good and the head straps mean that glasses and/or hearing aids are less likely to get knocked off.