Help us support the Breast Cancer Foundation with our Special Edition Brezy™ Pink Ribbon Masks.
Together with the Breast Cancer Foundation and in support of Pink Ribbon walkers, we bring you Special Edition Brezy™ Pink Ribbon Masks where $2.50 for every pack sold is donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation.
Each pack includes three Medium/Large Brezy White ear loop masks printed with the Pink Ribbon logo.
- Offers Level 2 (highest) performance under the new ASTM F3502-21 standard for Barrier Face Coverings, meaning easier breathing and greater protection.
- Uses wool-based EcoStatic® Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- Convenient ear loops for quick and easy fit.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Reusable, disposable, non-washable.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
Soft on face, easy to breath
Easy to wear, easy to breathe
I feel more secure wearing these masks in most circumstances. I also like the fact I will also be supporting breast cancer plus the pink ribbon gives it a little colour. I will be purchasing more as needed.