The Waire™ P2 respirator is designed to give you the best protection in hazardous environments.
- Delivers certified P2 level protection under AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices. BSI certificate number: BMP 733440
- The AS/NZS 1716 P2 protection level delivers equivalent performance and protection as any other certified respirator that is marked N95/KN95/KF94.
- Uses wool-based EcoStatic® Filter Technology for highest breathability.
- Malleable aluminium nosepiece provides an effective seal over the nose bridge preventing glasses from fogging.
- 4-point head straps ensure secure fit and comfort.
- Flexible and conforming build conforms to many face shapes providing long-term comfortable wear.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Lanaco.
- Not available for shipment to the USA, Canada and UK.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
The only masks I have bought.Comfortable,easy to breath in,made from New Zealand wool and like the headstraps that go back of head. The P2 worn with filter I had peace of mind that it gave me more protection than the surgical masks you see elsewhere. Kylie is fantastic in customer service, she goes above and beyond and friendly.
Unfortunately, the first time I put on one of these masks, one of the headstraps immediately tore away from the mask - so, I am not overly impressed, although the next one I tried hasn't broken yet after wearing it once ;)
Great mask, excellent breathability compared to any other P2 mask I've tried. Only issue is it is too large for people with smaller faces and won't form a good seal for them.
Please make a medium/small size!
Much prefer masks like this that go around the back of the head. Pretty easy to breath in.
One thing though is that I found the fuzzy bits (properly cos it is made from wool) on the mask tickle/irritate my face a bit and make it a bit itchy. I started noticing this after wearing for a few times
Unfortunately these are too large for my face and gape under the chin. It would be useful to offer a size small in the Waire mask for petite adults like myself. I want to support Aotearoa-based products and those made with more sustainable materials however just like masks, people are not all the same shape and size! Feel disappointed to now have to try and alter the masks myself.